Commercial Refrigeration and HVAC Services in William Lake & 100 Mile House, BC
Welcome to Burgess PHE! We proudly service Williams Lake, 100 Mile House, and the entire Cariboo Region. Along with our 24/7 scheduling and superior customer service record, we’re proud to be the area’s preferred provider of commercial refrigeration and HVAC services. Our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians are ready to help!
We’re trusted by facility staff, operators, and managers throughout British Columbia, and we can customize maintenance packages to suit any company’s requirements. Our workmanship and qualifications put us in a unique position to provide BC’s most reliable Commercial HVAC Services, and we invite you to contact us for further information.
Regardless of the sector in which a company lies, refrigeration needs must be taken seriously. From drink coolers in corner stores to the freezers found in restaurants, Burgess PHE can keep important equipment running. We offer emergency repairs and maintenance plans, as well as service on:
- Walk-in coolers. Commercial refrigerators and coolers must be well maintained to maximize their lifespan.
- Industrial refrigeration equipment. Our team offers repairs, maintenance, and installations for the refrigeration your company counts on.
- Line refrigerators. Gas stations and stores all use line refrigerators to hold drinks and food. Don’t lose inventory and sales when things go wrong; call us instead.
Ice machines. Hospitality businesses use ice machines for guests’ convenience, and it’s very noticeable when these machines aren’t working at peak efficiency. Let us help minimize the need for expensive replacements and repairs by maintaining these machines regularly.
Whether we’re servicing one unit or several, business owners can count on us for British Columbia’s fastest and friendliest service. Call, click, or email us today to schedule a visit.
Commercial Heating and Cooling Services
Along with ensuring that commercial refrigeration equipment works safely and efficiently, the team at Burgess PHE also offers a full range of heating and cooling services. With personalized service and a customer-first approach, we can help business owners and managers with:
- Ductless heating. If you’re dissatisfied with a building’s HVAC system or need to replace one that’s past its prime, we offer ductless installation services. Known for their long lifespan, easy use, and efficiency, these systems are very popular among the area’s business owners.
- Furnaces. Keep visitors, workers, and customers warm all season long with a functional furnace. Burgess PHE’s commercial heating services include the maintenance, repair, and installation of furnaces. We’ll help business owners save money, time, and effort!
- Heat pumps. Don’t let finances keep you from replacing or repairing a broken heat pump. Our heating service experts offer maintenance plans and warranty services that keep these all-important components running.
- Gas fireplaces. A gas fireplace is a great addition to a commercial building. It brings people out of the cold, encouraging them to stick around and see what’s for sale. That’s why it’s so important to take care of these assets, and we can help.
- Boiler installation and service. Don’t let a boiler issue ruin an otherwise uneventful workday. Keep the building’s boiler in great condition with Burgess PHE’s service offerings.
When commercial building owners have heating issues, they need fast solutions. We can get your equipment back up and running right away—call now to schedule emergency heating service in British Columbia.
Commercial Cooling Services
While functional heating systems are a necessity during cold Canadian winters, it’s just as important to have air conditioning during hot summer days. Burgess PHE’s services help keep customers, visitors, and employees cool all summer long, and they include:
- Ductless mini-split system installation and maintenance. Not only do these systems keep commercial buildings and occupants warm, but they can also keep things cool.
- Central AC: For busy warehouses and factories, where employees are always on the go, it’s crucial to have the right air conditioner. Our commercial services include the installation of central AC systems, which keep buildings cool and comfortable.
- Heat pumps. If a building’s heat pump isn’t working as well as it should, count on our team for fast, effective service.
Keep your factory, warehouse, or office cool 24/7 with the right equipment, maintenance, and service. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services. We’re here to help!
The Areas We Serve
Regardless of the severity or nature of the issues you’re having with a commercial refrigeration, heating, or cooling system, the team at Burgess PHE is ready to help. With general maintenance, installation, and repair services across the greater Cariboo Region, we’ll do what it takes to keep businesses running. Request additional information online or call today to schedule service.